ADMISSION IN DIPLOMA PHARMACY [Two Years Duration - Annual Course]
Entry qualification: 10+2 passed from Board of School Education, Haryana, or examination from a recognized board/ university (Subject to change by State Govt. decision).
Eligibility (Subject to change by State Govt./ Pharmacy Council decision if any)
Passed from a recognized Board/University in any of the following examination with pass in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics:
- Intermediate examination in science.
- First year of the three years degree courses in science.
- Regular 10+2 examination only in science academic stream.
- 12 years Higher Secondary Education Board Exam (Science academic stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology) of Higher Secondary Education Board, Nepal.
- Pre-degree exam., or
- Any other qualification approved by Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examination.
- As per letter no. 14-2/2015- PCI(A)/23891-25895 dated 07-09-2015 of Pharmacy Council of India, it has been decided that “A student who has passed from Open School education system of the Central Govt./ State Govt. institutions are eligible for admission to Pharmacy courses as per the concerned Education Regulations.” It was further decided that the students of such Open Schools who have already passed or are undergoing pharmacy course(s) shall be treated as eligible for registration as a pharmacists under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 subject to fulfillment of the other prescribed conditions of registration under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- As per letter no. 14-2/2006- PCI-5763-6337 dated 13-06-2007 of Pharmacy Council of India candidates having pre-university examinations (new scheme) of Andhra University with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Physics, Chemistry, Biology are not eligible.